Northview Canadian High Yield Residential Fund
- Three-year closed end fund, with two one year extension options
- Targeted annual pre-tax distribution yield of 10.5% per annum, paid monthly
- ~$1.7 billion of total assets
- Institutional investors comprised of affiliates of Starlight Investments, Kingsett Capital Inc., Alberta Investment Management Corporation (AIMCo) and Timbercreek Asset Management
- One class of units listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and two classes of unlisted units
- 66% of leases backed by governments and credit rated corporations
- Operating markets demonstrate high barriers to entry, strong economies driving demand, low vacancy rates, stable and continuous rent growth and attractive capitalization rates
Northview Canadian High Yield Residential Fund is Internally Managed with Asset Management Support from Starlight Investments
Starlight Investments owns and/or asset manages $14.0 billion in assets in Canada and the United States, including 400 properties, approximately 43,000 multi-residential suites (of which approximately 30,000 multi-residential suites are located in Canada spread across five provinces with a current approximate value of $8.5 billion and of which approximately 13,000 multi-residential suites are located in the United States with a current approximate value of $3.5 billion), and approximately 7,000,000 square feet of commercial space in Canada through various entities (spread across five provinces with a current approximate value of $2.0 billion), including its partnership with several global institutional investors.
Starlight Investments has extensive experience managing publicly listed entities and currently provides services to two publicly listed entities: True North Commercial REIT (TSX: TNT.UN) and Starlight U.S. Multi-Family (No. 1) Core Plus Fund (TSX-V: SCPO.UN).
Starlight Investments has been among North America's most active real estate investors since its inception in 1995 and employs more than 225 professionals, including more than 125 professionals in Canadian multi-residential real estate with expertise in investments, asset management, finance and legal.
$25B+ Transaction Value
$6.5B+ Invested Capital
25% Gross Returns